Thursday, September 11, 2008

I feel like a link.

JONATHAN SLINGLUFF AND KEVIN MARGITICH

Where: Nowhere now, but was supposed to be at Starbucks in downtown Stroudsburg

Runs though: Hopefully sometime soon

I found out Saturday night this got canceled. I have no idea why.

I mentioned the tag-team show of Slingluff and Margitich last issue, so I apologize to anyone who may have went only to find the walls filled with standard Starbucks corporate art.

Maybe someone will let us know what happened. Umm, please?

Chris Francz is a Delaware Water Gap artist who writes a weekly arts column for Sharp. Contact him through his Web site at www.chrisfrancz.com.

1 comment:

Studio 27.28 said...

"You got to know when to hold 'em, know when to fold 'em Know when to walk away and know when to run You never count your money, when you're sittin' at the table There'll be time enough for countin', when the dealin's done" Kenny Rogers

looking back this song suites well.
Jonathan